Does Neem Oil Kill Dust Mites? Neem oil is a natural extract that has proved effective in managing dust mites. The natural product is a starting point in making benzyl benzoate-based acaricides in synthetic form to manage dust mite infestation.
The main synthetic derivatives that have worked in managing infestation of dust mites are ANFOR NFG39-011. The synthetic drug is tested, and its mixed culture is proven for managing mites and eggs at fourteen weeks.
However, studies have found that the raw formulation of neem oil without extraction is not as effective in managing an infestation. The synthetic neem oil extracts are also proven good for managing dust mite allergies, mostly in the house.
The industrial formulations from neem oil are now marketed as a good way of managing infestation and attacks from dust mites.
The ways that neem oil is applied have an important role in managing an infestation. First, the product must go through industrial processing and formulation. The neem oil extract works well as a powder mixed with other parts that make the well-developed final material.
There is an optimal quantity that is applied for the best results. Any changes reflect directly on effectiveness in managing the dust mites in the house.
Instead of Neem Oil, below are the Best Proven Products For Killing Dust Mites
|#1. Allergycare Cotton Mattress Encasing|
|- 100% Cotton mattress cover|
- Naturally soft cotton fibers
- Woven entirely of chemical-free, naturally soft cotton fibers
- 6 Sided mattresses encasing
- Latex free
|- Very effective
- Soft, cool, breathable, comfortable for the best sleep
- It fully encases the mattress
- Life time warranty
|#2. myWoolly™ Wool Pillow Case|
|- 100% machine washable wool.|
- Size: standard, king, queen.
- Fully encasing
|- Excellent moisture control
- Makes your sleeping surface 100% natural and chemical-free
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Blocks off-gassing from your current pillow
|#3. myWoolly™ Washable Wool Pillow|
|- 100% washable wool pillow.|
- Size: standard, king & queen
- Encased in 100% Natural Cotton, 270TC Percale
|- Helps maintain the spine in its natural position
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
|#4. Allersearch Allergen Wash|
|- Safe for the most delicate fabrics|
- Highly concentrated liquid detergent cleans and remove allergens from 30 medium loads
|- Provide relief for allergy and asthma sufferers
- Wash away dust mites in ANY temp.
|#5. DeMite Laundry Additive|
|- Constitutes Non-Ionic Surfactant, Benzyl Benzoate, Solvent, Methyl Salicylate, Tea Tree Oil|
- You add to your favorite detergent
- Available in 8 oz and 33.6 oz (Liter) bottles
- Simple and safe solution for getting rid of dust mite allergen
|- Safe to use on all colorfast, washable fabrics
- Works well in cold water as it does in hot
|#6. Allersearch X-mite Carpet Powder|
|- Cleaner and neutralizer|
- Contains Tanacetane 2, a tannic acid formulation
- Easy and simle to use
|- Kills household allergens from dust mites
- Medically proven to eliminate harmful allergens for up to 90 days
|#7. Allesearch ADS Anti-Allergen Spray|
|- Contains tannic acid|
- Non-toxic and safe for use around children and pets
|- Medically proven to neutralize the allergens from dust mites, and makes them permanently non-allergic
- Easy to use